Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Florida Real Estate Exam, Pass With Aroma Therapy

The Rosemary Sniffers
     My students at Climer School of Real Estate are always telling me " secret formulas" for passing the Florida real estate exam.  Here is the newest one.

     Michael came to the basic pre-license class.  He told the class the "secret formula" for passing the Florida real estate exam is sniff rosemary during class and while you are taking the Florida real estate exam.  He had a vial of rosemary oil.  Throughout class, he was sniffing rosemary.  More and more students joined in.  They started bringing little twigs of live rosemary into class.  Leaves were everywhere.

     I think the rosemary sniffers also studied.  That helps.  Maybe sniffing rosemary helps also.  I am not sure yet.  I am sure about the studying.


     I have heard of all sorts of good luck charms and amulets for passing the Florida real estate exam. In my two day state exam review that I teach, I always give the students a Climer School of Real Estate refrigerator magnet.  I tell them that it will bring them good luck at the exam site.  I also tell them that after they have passed the Florida real estate exam and they are in the parking lot celebrating, if they see some other student crying, please give them the lucky magnet.

     I received an email recently from a review student that told me that his magnet brought him good luck.  He passed the Florida real estate exam.  He said since he did not meet anyone crying in the parking lot, he was going to keep the lucky magnet and maybe it would bring him good luck in his new career.

     The luckiest lucky charm for passing the Florida real estate exam is to watch my free real estate math videos on You Tube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZb_k4kq9h0  Our user name is Climer School. There are twelve of these free math videos.  You have to put out the effort to watch them.  The math that is on the Florida real estate exam is on these videos.

     If you can not compute deed stamps, note stamps and intangible tax, if you can not compute per cent of profit, if you can not pro rate taxes,interest and rent, if you can not compute acres in a plot of land, if you can not compute interest, if you can not compute commissions, you are going to have a hard time passing the Florida real estate exam.

     Good luck www.climerrealestateschool.com Contact us if we can help you pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment