Florida Real Estate Sales Associates and Brokers Pass Fail Exam Performance Summary for September 2014
Another Blog from ‘The Climer School of Real Estate’, the Best Florida Real Estate Licensing School in Orlando and all of Central Florida
|The Climer School-The Best Real Estate License School in all of Central Florida-Consumer Rated Number One!|
Pearson Vue and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation for the state of Florida has released their Pass Fail Exam Performance Summary for September 2014 for the candidates who sat for the Florida Real Estate Sales Associate licenses and the candidates who sat for their Florida Real Estate Brokers licenses.
Once again, the results are not great and once again, the results fall in the ranges where they always seem to fall.
Two thousand, four hundred and four people took their Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license exam at a Pearson Vue testing center for the very first time. Of that number, one thousand, two hundred and thirty one, or only 51%, passed. One thousand, one hundred and seventy three, or 49% failed.
Two thousand, seven hundred and twenty seven people took their Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license exam at a Pearson Vue testing center for a second or more, repeat, time. Of that number, only nine hundred and seventy, or only 36%, passed. One thousand, seven hundred and fifty seven, or 64% failed.
I don’t think this is a coincidence or by accident. These numbers and percentages are roughly the same every single month.
Two hundred and twenty two people took their Florida Real Estate Broker’s license exam at a Pearson Vue testing center for the very first time. Of that number, one hundred and twenty two, or only 55%, passed. One hundred, or 45% failed.
One hundred and ninety seven people took their Florida Real Estate Broker’s license exam at a Pearson Vue testing center for a second or more, repeated, time. Of that number, only eighty or 41%, passed. The remaining one hundred and seventeen, or 59% failed.
And once again, I don’t think this is a coincidence or by accident. These numbers and percentages also are always roughly the same every single month.
This is just Andy Brown’s opinion, and Andy Brown’s opinion only however, I really think that the state of Florida wants these pass fail numbers just like they are. I think that they people that the state hires to write the questions for the exam bank of questions go out of their way to make them confusing, difficult to understand and even more difficult to interpret.
I would not be surprised if they are annoyed at me and The Climer School of Real Estate because (Disclaimer: This is just Andy Brown’s opinion, and Andy Brown’s opinion only), I truly believe that the students from The Climer School of Real Estate score higher on average and experience a much higher Pass rate on these state exams than do the students at any and all of the other real estate licensing school in all of Florida.
If you read our Google reviews, you will see how highly our students think of the product that we put out regarding our State of Florida DBPR 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre License Class. We are closing in on 300 Google Reviews and all but two are ‘5 Star’ Ratings and one of those two is a ‘4 Star’ Rating.
At The Climer School of Real Estate, we go out of our way, we bend over backwards, our top priority is, all we care about is making sure that you pass the state exam. And, I don’t care if you get a 75 or a 100. They are exactly the same to me – a ‘PASS’.
We have so many tools and ideas, specifically to help you pass your state exam. In case you don’t know, Andy Brown is the new Head Instructor at The Climer School of Real Estate. He was hand picked by the master and legend, Ron D. Climer himself. Andy Brown brings an incredible wealth of experience to The Climer School, not only in the central Florida Real Estate Industry for over 20 years, but also in teaching and training Adults and Professionals for 35 years.
|Ron D. Climer and The Climer School of Real Estate|
Andy Brown was mentored and trained by Ron D. Climer in the “Climer system” and apparently it is a natural fit. Andy Brown also brings a lot of new stories, ideas, and energy to The Climer School as well as a lot of powerful ideas for expansion and growth to specifically benefit and improve the lives and training of all of the professionals in all of the real estate industries in central Florida.
|These Climer School Students Know! The Best Real Estate License School in all Orlando!|