Sunday, January 1, 2012

Free Real Estate Seminar for The New Year

     On Wednesday the eleventh of January 2012,  at one in the afternoon, Climer School of Real Estate is having our second presentation from our "Learn More, Earn More" series.  It is free.  It is fun.  It is educational. 

     If you are unhappy with last year's 1099 and want a larger one this year, be here. 

     I will teach you something in the first ten minutes that will be worth ten times the tuition.

     If you are new and don't quite know what to do next, spend three hours at Climer School of Real Estate, Ron and Socrate.

     As you know, I operate Climer School of Real Estate.  I was not always a teacher.  I spent 24 years selling real estate on the street.  My best year, I listed 144 houses.  I was selling short sales before the word short sale was invented. You can learn to sell better from me..  You can learn to consistly  list houses.  You can learn which of these is most lucrative. Join me on January 11th at 1 PM and you will understand this better.

     Spend an afternoon with Ron and Socrate.  Your time will be well spent. Bring a friend or send a friend.  Post this on your facebook or forward it to someone that needs it.

     This event is free. You need a reservation.  Call Kathy at 407 822 3926  or  kclimer@bellsouth.net to make a reservation. If  you have been to Climer School of Real Estate, you know seating is limited.

     Mark your calender. Call Kathy at 407 822 3926 or www.climerrealestateschool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment