Thursday, August 16, 2012

Floria's Best Real Estate License State Exam Review

     At Climer School of Real Estate, we teach our two day  Florida real estate exam review which many people call the "cram course".  It is exactly what you need to pass the Florida real estate exam given by Pearson Vue.  If you have heard that this test is difficult, you are well informed.  What I mean by difficult is the pass rate for this exam is fifty per cent for first time takers and thirty three per cent for retakers.  The Department of Business and Professional publishes the statistics every month.

     One of the problems is not the difficulty of the test.  but the lack of preparation of the students.  People hate to study.  People hate to attend class.  We know this at Climer School of Real Estate.  The problem is that the material is dull and many instructors make it even more dull. 

     If you sat through a dull boring pre license class with an instructor that doesn't really know what is on the Florida real estate exam, you have a disadvantage.  If you took an on line course where all you did was read the material, you don't really know what is important  and what is not important. 

    If you took an on line class from a NOT Florida real estate school, you have an even larger disadvantage.  You have probably been studying a bunch of stuff that is not on the Florida real estate exam.  You may be studying stuff that is wrong. 

     What is the solution?  The solution costs one hundred dollars.  The solution is my two day review on seven video discs.  I came into my classroom in the Rosemont Building in Orlando by myself.  I taught my two day review to a video camera.  I took it to Editworks in Altamonte Springs and had copies made.  We already had this on audio discs.  When people called Kathy and ask her," Don't you have it on video?".  Now we do.  May I suggest this?

     Go to You Tube.  My user name is Climer School.  Watch my free math videos.  You need this to pass the Florida real estate exam.  You will not see anything on these videos that is not on the Florida real estate exam.  You will not see any math on the Florida real estate exam that is not on these nine videos on You Tube.  It is free.  That is me.  If you think that is doing you some good, invest in my seven video disc set that will teach you the rest of what you need to pass the Florida real estate exam.

     If we can help you pass the Florida real estate exam, call Kathy at 407 822 3926  or contact us at www.climerrealestateschool.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment