Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Florida Real Estate Broker's License, You can Get One Even If You Do Not Have A Florida Sales Associate License

     How can this be?  You could have a real estate sales associate license from any one of the other forty nine states.  The Florida Real Estate Commission requires a Florida real estate broker applicant to have twenty four months experience as an active real estate sales associate.  Chapter 475 F.S. does not require this experience to be in Florida .  It can be in any of the fifty states.  It doesn't have to be in Florida and it doesn't have to be the last twenty four months.  If someone just moved to Florida from Virginia, and that person has a Virginia real estate license, they could go to Florida broker school.  Instead of getting a Florida real estate sales associate's license, that Virginia Realtor could get a Florida real estate broker's license. 

     That out-of-state  Realtor would not have to get a Florida broker's license, but they could if they wanted to.  That out-of-state Realtor could come to Climer School of Real Estate's broker class (FREC II) and apply for a real estate broker's license.  Maybe that out-of-state Realtor doesn't want to get a broker's license.  They don't have to.  It is nice to know you have a choice. 

     The broker's class is a little more difficult than the sales associate's course.  If you have twenty four months active experience in any state, call Kathy at 407 822 3926 and get the details.We would love to have you as a student at Climer School of Real Estate.  www.climerrealestateschool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment