Thursday, January 16, 2014

Florida Real Estate Exam, I Know I Am Doing Some Good

     When I teach my Florida real estate exam review class, over half the students are not my students.  They took their basic Principles and Practice of Real Estate class at some other real estate school.  Some took their course from another local real estate school.  Some took their real estate course online from a real estate school in another state.

     Many of these students have taken their Florida real estate exam many times.  Their problem is that they are studying the wrong stuff.  You have to study what is on the Florida real estate exam.

     I am positive that what I am teaching is what is on the Florida real estate exam.  Why am I so certain?  I teach these "cram courses" two times a month.  I have an opportunity to meet with people that have taken the Florida real estate exam recently.  Often recently means yesterday.  These classes are as much a debriefing for me as it is a learning experience for the students.

     I know I am doing the students a lot of good.  They tell me during the breaks that much of what I am teaching they have never heard before.  They tell me this.

     If you are studying the wrong material, you can memorize your study material and this will do you no good.  You must be studying what is on the Florida real estate test.

     If you are soon taking the Florida real estate exam, a good place to start is to watch the twelve real estate math videos that I have on You Tube.  The Florida real estate exam is ten per cent math.  All the math that you need to know is on these twelve videos.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZb_k4kq9h0&list=PLTlWnUQfSQrsQkjcqD2qtf59of7sPHA6v  If you have already taken the Florida real estate exam, you will recognize some of these math problems that are on these videos.   If you are soon to take the Florida real estate exam for the first time, take my word for it.  The math on my free videos is the math that is on the state exam.  Watch all twelve of these videos.  It costs $31.50 every time you take the Florida  real estate exam.                                                         www.climerrealestateschool.com  

1 comment: