Saturday, August 6, 2011

Florida Real Estate School Test Policy

   In the real estate school business, I would have to work at NOT researching my competition.  At Climer School of Real Estate, students are always telling me what is going on at other schools.
   I heard one yesterday that I should have discovered years ago.  Someone on the phone told Kathy that their friend went to a competitive school. Their friend  failed the class test and was chagrin to discover that the school charged one hundred dollars to retake the school test.
   Forgive me! That is a ripp off. That is outrageous.  That is a hidden cost that most people would not think to ask about.  I would not. 
   Check the retake policy when selecting a real estate school in Orlando, Florida.
   Ron Climer   http://www.climerrealestateschool.com/   Orlando,Florida

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion i think that it is a nice thing that students will get the knowledge of real estate which will help them a lot.I really thank the school for imparting such a wonderful education.

    real estate in orlando

    ReplyDelete