Friday, October 21, 2011

Did You Carefully Read The Questions On The Florida Real Estate Exam

   At Climer School of Real Estate, I get emails and phone calls and post cards about questions on the Florida real estate exam.  I encourage this.  The questions on the Florida real estate exam are confidential. There is no legal way that any Florida real estate school could have exact questions from the Florida real estate exam.
   Everything I know about the questions on the Florida real estate exam is hearsay, second hand information. Fortunately, I have been accumulating this information for thirty years. My students send me emails. They talk to me in our review class that they did not attend before their first attempt at the Florida real estate exam. I really appreciate this. I wish I could read the question myself.
   Here is why.  Here is an example of an email I received from a successful student today. This is word for word.
   " A bought a house for $190000.  The purchase money mortgage loan to value ratio was 20% .  He got a second mortgage for 46% of the financed principal. What is the down payment. 
   I am always getting this information second hand.  I wish I could read the question from the Florida real estate exam for myself.  Reading the question is vitally important.
   If the above question is reported correctly, here is the solution:
   $190,000 X .20 ( loan to value ratio ) = 38000 (purchase money mortgage)   If the second mortgage is 46% of the financed principal,   $38000 x .46= $17480 would be the second mortgage.
$190,000 - $38000 - $17480 = $134,520 .  $ 134,520 would be the down payment.  Since I have not personally read the question, I cannot know if this is really the way it is on the Florida real estate exam.
   The Florida real estate exam is full of what I call forehead slappers.  These are question that make you slap yourself on the forehead when you get the right answer and realize that you were careless in reading the question.  Reading the question is imperative.  It costs $31 to fail the Florida real estate exam.
   Question 97 on page 453 of our textbook that we use at Climer School of Real Estate is a perfect example.  I get more questions at home about this questions than any other question.  The students tell me that there is no correct answer. Then I tell them to read the sixth word in the last sentence, I can hear them slapping their forehead.
   I can teach the material but I can not read the question on the Florida real estate exam for you.  Read the questions carefully.  It cost $31 to fail the Florida real estate exam.
   If you want to pass the Florida real estate exam the first time, attend my review.  For schedules and details, check out http://www.climerrealestateschool.com/ .

1 comment:

  1. My gratitude for posting an impressive and sincere feed consulting the real estate course field. It's very practical to have a well nurtured mind that kick start an amazing career opportunity in sales, property management and the new field of home sustainability.
    real estate courses Adelaide

    ReplyDelete