Friday, October 21, 2011

The Florida Real Estate Exam, You Can Review It

   At Climer School of Real Estate, I get most of my best ideas from my students.
   Last week, a student called me from the exam site in Orlando to give me the bad news that she had failed the Florida real estate exam.
   I mentioned to her that she had the right to review her Florida real estate exam given by Pearson Vue.  She made an appointment to review her test. There is a fee for that. 
   She called me back the next day after she reviewed her Florida real estate exam. She told me this was very well worth the time and the fee.  She said I should be hawking this like I hawk Climer School of Real Estate T- shirts.  She said this was a very valuable experience.
   The biggest lesson is she did not read the question carefully.  Read my previous post, " Did You Carefully The Questions On The Florida Real Estate Exam?"
   Let me make this clear.  If you fail the exam like 48% of first time takers do, spend a few shekels and go review your Florida real estate test. 
   This is not a waste of time.  You can only review the questions that you got wrong.  You can not take notes.  As soon as you are out of there, you can write down notes. 
   If you will get back as soon as possible for your retake, you may get some of the same questions again.  It certainly would be nice for you to know, for sure, the correct answer to the questions on the Florida real estate exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment