Saturday, October 29, 2011

If You Would Like Me To Teach You To Make Money Selling Real Estate, Call Me

   At Climer School of Real Estate, I teach people to get a Florida
real estate license. 
   That is not the same as teaching people to make money selling real estate.  It amazes me how many people get a Florida real estate license and don't make any money with it. 
   I know how to make money selling real estate.  I have done it for many years. 
   If you would like for me to teach you how to make money selling real estate, call me at 407 822 3926.
   Here is what you need:
   You need a desire to make money.  It is very frustrating to try to teach someone to earn money when they tell you they don't want to make money.
   You need a Florida real estate license. If you have a criminal background and can not get a Florida real estate license, I have nothing to teach you.  If you want to get a Florida real estate license, call Kathy at 407 822 3926.  Then, I can teach you how to make money if you want me to.
   You need to be willing and able to read.  You will likely not make any serious money in real estate if you don't read a lot. It slows down the learning process when you don't read.
   You must have some time to devote to doing what you have to do.  Many people want to earn $$$$$ but they want to work three hours a day.  This is a dream not reality.
   You need a reasonably pleasant personality.  Obnoxious people don't do well in the learning stages of real estate.
   You have to know how much money you want to make.  I can't figure it out for you.
   You have to have some energy.  If you are too tired or too lazy or too busy or too comfortable or too preoccupied with something else, I can not teach you anything. 
   You have to have a few dollars already.  If you are so broke that you can not put gas in the tank to get to my office at 5104 N. Orange Blossom Trail, selling real estate is not for you right now.
   You have to know how much money you are making now. If you are not making any, I can improve on that quickly.  If you don't know how much you have made this year, figure it out before you call me.
   You have to be willing to implement the things I teach you.  Selling real estate is basic.  It matters what you do. 
   If you are tired of your current income, call me.  http://www.climerrealestateschool.com/  407 822 3926
  

No comments:

Post a Comment