Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Man On The White Horse

   I hope you believe, as I do, that our thoughts and prayers attract us to people, circumstances and things. I recently stopped at a garage sale on a Saturday morning.  One of the things they had for sale was a box of about thirty motivational and training programs on cassette tape from Nightingale-Connant. Apparently this person subscribed to a tape of the month program.  There was Zig and Hopkins and Deepak and Denis Waitley and Mark Victor Hansen and a plethora of others including the granddaddy of all recorded motivational programs; "Lead The Field" by Earl Nightingale.
   If you are reading this and you have never listened to "Lead The Field",get it and listen to it.It is the basics of what you need to succeed in life and in real estate.The last lesson is "The Man On The White Horse". This is the essence of real estate sales.This is who you need to be.
   I went out to my garage and found a cassette player. I started listening to the cassettes in the car.  Some were good.  Some were great.  All were better than what is on the radio.  If you are not listening and learning in the car, start now.  If you are taking your Florida real estate exam in the near future, the best thing you can listen to is me. I have my Florida real estate exam review on CD.  Call Kathy at 407 822 3926 to get yours. You can not find a easier way to study for the Florida real estate exam. 
   If you have already passed your exam and started to sell real estate, start listening with "Lead The Field" and keep listening until one day when you forget to cash a commission check.  That is when you have learned enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment