Get Up and Running in 30 Days with The Climer School of Real Estate
Learn how to Develop Business and Get Closings at The Climer School of Real Estate, the Best Real Estate License School in central Florida.
The number one challenge facing new real estate agents is how to develop business that will close and earn them money. The Climer School of Real Estate has the class for you. It is our new “Up and Running in 30 Days!” Class.
Our National High Performance Coach gives you 30 Days of personalized attention, mentoring, and training that you need to be successful in your first 30 days. When you are earning money, the real estate business is so much more fun, and that component is critical if you are going to stay around in this business.
There are many areas involved in becoming a successful real estate agent.
1. Your new daily schedule and routine
2. Daily disciplines
3. Generating new contact leads
4. Prospecting for appointments and new customers
5. Scripts to turn leads into new customers
6. Scheduling your time to work with sellers and buyers
7. Balancing your life so that you don’t burn out or ruin important relationships
8. Follow up on past customers
Our National High Performance Coach is going to give you one on one attention in each of these areas for your first 30 days to show you and teach you how to develop yourself and your business. If you do exactly what he says, you should end your 30 day program with deals that will actually close in your pipeline.
What better way to begin your new real estate career than with closing that pay you money in your very first month. Very few real estate agents can say that they did that.
1. Your new daily schedule and routine. You know that you don’t just wake up with a real estate license and suddenly contracts are just magically flying onto your desk, right? It takes work, discipline and commitment. However, it can be done. Success leaves a lot of clues. Setting up your entire day, including when you wake up, is the first critical component to achieving and experiencing massive success.
2. Daily Disciplines. There is a great many actions and behaviors that you need to do every single day on your way to success as a real estate agent. We help you with these.
3. Generating new contact leads. After you talk to every single member of your family and best friends, what then? You must figure out a way to contact people that you do no know and who do not know you, and on a large scale. We teach you how to begin this process.
4. Prospecting for appointments and new customers. There is also a discipline and a process to continually and with purpose, prospecting for appointments and new customers. We teach you the details and how to do it successfully. It still takes your commitment. Consistent results do not happen by accident.
5. Scripts to turn leads into new customers. There are the right things to say and the wrong things to say. Most objections can be predicted. We teach you the beginning of your winning scripts and, how to internalize them. When you talk to a stranger, you need your words to flow, and sound and feel as though they are coming from a confident professional.
6. Scheduling your time to work with sellers and buyers. In the beginning, you will be working with both sellers and buyers, and they each take quite a bit of time, depending on the expectation or the task at hand. Learning how to set your limited and valuable time is critical to your future success. You must be able to set boundaries, and be able say no as well as be able to say yes.
7. Balancing your life so that you don’t burn out or ruin important relationships. It is possible to be very successful in real estate and not work 60, 80, or more hours a week. We want you to enjoy your life and be able to spend quality time with your family and friends as well.
8. Follow up on past customers. The best source of business are your past happy customers. Most agents let these ones go. Most real estate customers can not remember the name of the agent they used even though they would have used them again. We teach you how to set up your systems for automatic follow up that will reap you huge rewards in the future.
Most real estate licensees fail miserably in their first year, and then drop out. Let us help make you one of the positive and happy success stories.
Get “Up and Running in 30 Days”.
Take advantage of our ‘first class only’ special price of $275. You really can’t afford not to. Class is limited to only 15. Call now for more information 407-822-3926 (EXAM).
|The Climer School of Real Estate is The Best Real Estate School in Central Florida|