Saturday, December 17, 2011

Can You Guarantee That I Will Pass The Florida Real Estate Exam?

     At Climer School of Real Estate, we are often asked, "Will you guarantee that I will pass the Florida real estate exam?"
     I know that the study aids that we sell are top notch.  I know that my audio dics state exam review class is exactly what you need to know to pass the Florida real estate exam.  I know that my Florida real estate math videos on You Tube are exactly what is on the state exam.
     I know that my two day cram course is the best real estate exam review class in Florida.  I know that the exam study manual that we sale with four hundred practice questions is the best book you can find to study for the Florida real estate exam. 
     I know that the one hundred question practice exam on my website at http://www.climerrealestateschool.com/ is a very close replica of the Florida real estate exam.   If you can pass that, you will pass the state exam.
     I know what you need to pass.  What I don't know is will you study?
     Fifty per cent of the people that take the Florida state exam fail.  Avail yourself to the study aids that Climer School of Real Estate has to offer.  It cost thirty one dollars every time you take the real estate test.
     If any school tells you they will guarantee you pass or offers you a refund if you fail, check with the Department of Business and Professioial Regulation to ascertain if they have a Florida real school permit.
     Since this is a violation of Florida Statute 475, they probably do not have a Florida permit.
     If you want to pass your exam next time, call Kathy at 407 822 3926.  We have a Florida permit and  our ZH number is posted right on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment