Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Here Are The Florida Real Estate Test Results For April 2012

     April 1 to April 30, 2012, one thousand  and sixty one applicants for a Florida real estate license took the Florida real estate exam for the first time.  Five hundred and seventy one passed that exam.  That is a pass rate of 53.82%  Second time takers did not do so well.  One thousand two hundred and eleven took the exam for the second or third time.  Four hundred and twenty three passed.  That is a pass rate of 34.9%.  The Florida real estate exam is no picnic.  You need all the help you can get.

     I have help on You Tube.  It is free.  I have nine videos on You tube to help you know and understand the Florida real estate math that is on the state exam.. How do I know it is on the Florida real estate exam?  How do I know?  I talk to at least one student per day that took the state exam a few minutes ago.  I just hung up with a students that made a 73% on the Florida real estate exam.  He got seven out of ten on the real estate math portion of the test.

     Here is one of the math questions that he missed.  A man bought a house with a $100,000 mortgage  and monthly payments of $600 per month.  Twelve months later, his mortgage balance is $98,600.  How much interest did he pay the first year?  Watch the video if you can't answer this or ask your Florida real estate teacher or call me at 407 822 3926.  Learn how to do this before you go pay Pearson Vue $31 more dollars.

     You can go to my website at www.climerrealestateschool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment