Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In Tryon, North Carolina, You Can Own A House On The Pacolet River For No Money Down

We have our house for sale on Warrior Drive in Tryon, North Carolina.  The price is $185,000.  We contacted Eric Storm at Prospect Mortgage Company www.ericstorm.net (803 517 8791) .  Eric told me our house was eligible for a U.S.D.A. mortgage. 

When Eric told me that a person could buy that house with a hundred per cent loan, I almost fell over.  I ask Eric to compute the payments.  He said the payments would be $892 per month.  That is cheaper than rent.  Why would anyone keep renting when they can own a house for no money down and payments cheaper than rent.

If you would like more details about our house at 65 Warrior Drive, call me at 407 822 3926.  If you are ready to go take a look at it call kathy Toomney at 828 817 0942 She has the key.  Let July be the last month you pay rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment