Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Florida Real Estate Exam, Get The Math Right

      Do you know that the Florida real estate exam is ten per cent math?  All the math that you need to know to pass this test is explained on my videos on You Tube.  My user name is Climer School. There are nine videos that explain the real estate math that is on the Florida real estate exam. As students email new questions that are not already on the videos, I will add the solution to what is already there. 

     Here is what I can not understand.  Why does one of my videos have 12000 views and another one only have 900 views?  Do people watch one real estate math video, get bored and stop watching?  These videos are not posted for entertainment.  It is soooooooo much easier to pass the Florida real estate exam if you get ten out of ten on the math. 

     I have seen hundreds of  Florida real estate exam failure notices where the student made a 72 or 73 or 74 and got 5 or 6 or 7 out of ten on the math.  If you own a failure notice like this, watch my math videos.  If your real estate school uses Linda Crawford's textbook, You can watch me teach the math chapter live in class.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gbrphik9Tw&list=UUyBcLU3Ccx-ZxAyemcXWd1w&index=39&feature=plcp  There is four of these videos with me wearing the red shirt.  if you need help with the homework for chapter 14, watch the ones where I am wearing the Hawaiian shirt.  The ones where I am wearing the blue shirt is questions from the exam.

     While you are doing your homework, watch the four homework videos. I teach all the homework math very slowly.  I do all the math with my calculator while I am teaching.  It is slow.  If it is too fast for you, hit pause.  It is correct. It will help you pass the Florida real estate exam.

     In my classroom, about half of my students do not do their homework.  That is probably true in classrooms all over the state of Florida. When I go over the chapter 14 homework in the morning, many of my students are seeing it for the first time.

     I understand that students have different levels of commitment to passing the Florida real estate exam.  I also know it costs $31.50 every time you take the Florida real estate exam.  I assume everyone reading this knows that the pass rate for the Florida real estate exam is about fifty per cent.  Watch all nine of the math videos.  Your chances of passing the Florida real estate exam will be better.  Did I mention that it is free? 

     If we can help you pass the Florida real estate exam contact us at 407 822 3926 or www.climerrealestateschool.com     

No comments:

Post a Comment