Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Florida Real Estate Exam, The Secret to Passing

     Today, I received three phone calls from students that failed the Florida real estate exam with a grade of 73% or 74%.  It takes 75% to pass.  Is that heartbreaking?  All three of these failing students got six out of ten or worse on the math portion of the Florida real estate exam.

     I asked each one of these students," Did you watch all nine of my real estate math videos on You Tube?".   No they did not.  There is no math on the Florida real estate exam that is not on my You Tube videos.  I can not watch them for you.  You have to watch them.  It is free but you have to put in the effort.  You have to push the buttons on the calculator.  You have to memorize the rates for deed stamps and note stamps.  You have to memorize how many square feet in an acre.  I can't do it for you. 

    Do yourself a favor.  If you want to pass the Florida real estate exam the first time, watch all nine of my real estate math videos.  It costs $31.50 to take the Florida real estate exam every time you take it.  Watching my videos is free.  If there is a secret to passing the Florida real estate exam, it is get ten out of ten on the real estate math portion of the test. 

     Many people fail the Florida real estate exam several times with a grade that would be a passing grade if they got ten out of ten on the math portion.

     There are nine videos.  They are about ten minutes apiece.  Take the time to watch them. Our user name is Climer School.  Don't take my word for it.  Ask your classmates that failed the Florida real estate exam.  The people that pass the Florida real estate exam don't get a grade.  They don't know how they did on the math portion. 

     Pass the Florida real estate exam the first time.  Watch all nine of my math videos.
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkQK2mzVEB8 
     www.climerrealestateschool.com

1 comment:

  1. Actually, there were more than the usual 10 math questions on my exam when I took it. There were at least five other math-related questions throughout the exam before I hit the math section. What helped me, as Mr. Climer says, is to get all math questions on the exam because I found that there were about 10-15 (maybe more) questions that were never covered during the three-week pre-licensing jamming sessions. So, if you prepare yourself expecting to pass without math, you will not pass. Most instructors tell you that it is a reading comprehension exam more than anything else. So, make sure you really understand what they are asking on the exam, that you really understand the concept of what is acceptable to the Commission. Memorizing answers is not the way.

    ReplyDelete