Wednesday, June 20, 2012

House For Sale In Tryon, North Carolina On The River With No Money Down

If you read my previous post from yesterday, I told you I have a house for sale in Tryon N.C.

I left a couple of phone messages with mortgage people.  I also received a call back from Kent Wolff at Mountain Lifestyles Mortgage Company in Hendersonville.  Kent told me for certain, the location of my house at 65 Warrior Drive was eligible for a U.S.D.A. 100% mortgage.  Did he say 100%?  I ask him about closing costs.  He said they were minimal. 

That means you can own this $185,000 house for $873 per month.  What a deal.  If you want more details, call me at 407 822 3926 or call Kent at 828 274 0946 .  If you have questions about the house, call me.  If you have questions about the mortgage, call Kent. If you want to see the house call Kathy Toomey at 828 817 0942.  She has the key.

No money down financing has come to Tryon , North Carolina

www.mountainlifestylesmortgage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment