Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Spanish Textbook At A Florida Real Estate School

     Last week I started a 63 hour pre license real estate class at Climer School of Real Estate.  A young lady from Peru told me she had a hard time with English.  She asked me if she could use her Spanish textbook.  I asked her to show it to me.  I was flabbergasted.  She had a "Florida Principles Practices and Law " by Linda Crawford that had been translated to Spanish.  I guess I knew this existed but I had never seen one before.

     She started using the textbook and she said it was a great improvement.  I think Climer School of Real Estate is going to order a couple of these Spanish textbooks.  Then, Kathy checked with Dearborn and they have the class exam in Spanish. You guessed it.  She took her test in Spanish.

     Climer School of Real Estate does not teach the class in Spanish. We are doing the best we can.   If we can help you, call Kathy at 407 822 3926 or www.climerrealestateschool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment