Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Are You Ready For The Florida Real Estate Exam?

   At Climer School of Real Estate, we have added something new and exciting. We have added to our website www.climerrealestateschool.com a one hundred question test that will let you know if you are ready for the Florida real estate test. 
   If you think you are ready for the Florida real estate exam, go to my website and take the Climer School of Real Estate practice test. I promise it is very indicative of the real thing.  If you make less than a 75% on my practice test, you will probably fail the Florida real estate test. Mine is free.  It cost $31 every time you fail the Florida state exam.
   If you make less than a eighty on my test, keep studying.  If you did not get ten out of ten on the math, go to my You Tube math videos. My user name is Climerschool.  The videos where I am wearing the blue shirt is Florida real estate exam question help.  The videos where I am wearing the red shirt is Chapter fourteen right out of the book. This is free.
   If you need more help, buy my review class in an envelope.  It is me teaching my review class with no audience. It is eight CD discs.  Put them in the dash of the car and listen until exam day.  Pass that exam the first time.  It costs $31 every time you fail it. 
   We teach the state exam cram course two times per month. Attend that. We teach this at 5104 N. Orange Blossom Trail.
   If you have a friend that is attending real estate school, please recommend us. We appreciate it.
   If we can help you pass the Florida real estate exam, call Kathy at Climer School of Real Estate at 407 822 3926.

1 comment:

  1. I have well observed the increasing and continuing growth of online courses. If you are looking for a wider horizon to embrace real estate field, then I recommend you the amazing career opportunity real estate courses Adelaide offers you.

    ReplyDelete