There were a Total of 416,710 Florida Real Estate License at the end of CY 2019
|The 2019 DBPR Florida Real Estate License Numbers|
This is a Little Misleading
Only 264,157 were Active
Probably more like 254,000 Individuals due to Multiple Broker LicensesHere’s the good news: You can easily be in the Top ‘20%’ .
First, There lots of classes going on at The Climer School of Real Estate.We have many Real Estate License classes scheduled throughout central Florida, and in many different schedule formats to meet your needs.
It is also License Renewal Time. Make sure you get your Post 45 completed. Attend one of our Post 45 classes. We provide our students with an extraordinary Post 45 experience.
2019At the end of calendar year 2019, there were 201,308 active Sales Associate Licensees in Florida and 21,585 active Broker Associate Licensees in Florida. Not counting Brokers, this is a grand total of 222,893 potential competitors.
If you believe in the Pareto Principle or the 80/20 rule, 44,580 Licensees that you need to be concerned with. The Pareto Principle says that 20% of the agents will earn 80% of the income. It also means that 80% of the agents will only earn the remaining 20% of the income. Be in the 20%.
|The 2018 DBPR Florida Real Estate License Numbers|
Not counting Brokers, this is a grand total of 213,804 potential competitors. Based on the Pareto Principle or the 80/20 rule, 42,760 Licensees that you need to be concerned about.
The Good News is that You are in Florida
The Florida Realtors®According to the Florida Realtors® website, there are about 187,000 realtors in the state. Again, I believe that the 80/20 rule or the Pareto Principle is in effect. 20% of the agents in this group will be earning 80% of the income and be working with 80% of the transactions. That means that the remaining 80% of the agents in the group are fighting over the remaining 20% of the income and the 20% of the transactions. You can be in the 20%.
Inactive Florida Sales Associate LicensesHere are some interesting numbers: At the end of calendar year December 2019, there were 80,660 current but inactive Sales Associate Licenses. There were also 21,776 involuntarily inactive Sales Associate Licenses.
I don’t know if you’re counting but this is a total of 102,436. Over 100,000 inactive Sales Associate Licensees. Wow! All that work is your License just to leave it inactive.
Just to round out the data, 21 Licensees are on probation, 121 have their Licenses temporarily suspended, and 221 of them are on military inactivity.
Inactive Florida Broker Associate Licenses5,478 Broker Associates are current but voluntarily inactive. 1,664 to Broker Associates are involuntarily inactive.
If you’re counting, this is 7,142 inactive Broker Associate Licensees.
It sure seems like a lot to me. Three Broker Associate Licensees on probation, six are in suspension, and six are on the military inactivity list.
Inactive Florida BrokersThere are 3,182 Brokers who are current and voluntarily inactive and 2,465 are involuntarily inactive. 10 Brokers are on probation for discipline and 18 Brokers are on temporary suspension. Two are on the military inactive list.
Florida Real Estate schools and Instructors
|The Climer School of Real Estate has the best and happiest Real Estate Class students|
An even crazier fact is that there are 858 Licensed Real Estate Instructors in Florida.
|The Climer School of Real Estate has the 2019 National Real Estate Educator of the Year|
There are also 309 current but inactive Real Estate Instructors and 180 involuntarily inactive Licensed Real Estate Instructors at the moment. There is on on suspension.
FYI, apparently one Instructor is on probation and one is on suspension.
I cannot believe that there are 502 Real Estate schools being tracked by the DBPR in Florida.
Although you already know, this should prove to you again why you have to be careful when you take a Real Estate school. It is too easy to get a Real Estate school License and too easy to get a Real Estate Instructor License.
Too many people get a Real Estate Instructors License or start a school because they think it is easy money or it is a good way to recruit. They have no idea what they’re getting into her what they’re doing.
They are doing a huge disservice to their students.
This is why the Climer School of Real Estate are the best in the state of Florida. It is because all we do is teach Real Estate.
We are not a competing Brokerage and we do not recruit agents. We know what we are doing, and we teach our students to pass the Florida Real Estate state exam fast and easy.
Friends don’t let friends go anywhere but the Climer School of Real Estate.
|The Climer School of Real Estate is the best Real Estate School in Florida|
Find out what thousands and thousands of students already know - The Climer School of Real Estate difference.
Discover the Climer School difference for yourself. Classes starting all the time.
Call one of our Climer concierges and we will help you 407-822-EXAM (3926)
The Climer School of Real Estate was started back in 1984
|The Climer School of Real Estate is the best Real Estate School in Orlando|
Find out what thousands of successful and happy students already know. Discover the Climer School Difference for yourself.