Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Wish I Had Found Your Real Estate School First

     When I answer the phone at Climer School of Real Estate, I hear this a lot.  I talk to people that are trying to pass the Florida real estate exam.  They say to me,"I wish I had found you first"  What they did find was an online real estate school that is in another state and specializes in all fifty states.  They have learned a lot of stuff.  It just isn't the stuff that is on the Florida real estate exam.
     At Climer School of Real Estate, I teach exactly what is on the Florida real estate exam.  I don't teach anything except what is on the Florida real estate exam.  If you want to learn about short sales or how to earn money investing in rental property, my class is not for you.  If you want to learn what is on the Florida real estate exam, there is no better place to learn it than my class.

     You have to take FREC course one somewhere.  Take it from me.  This is all you need to pass the Florida real estate exam.  How do I know this is true?  I have had hundreds of students leave my FREC 1 class and go pass the Florida real estate exam.  Here is one of those students on this video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkyITKFtrc

     Usually, when I meet people telling me that they wish they met me sooner, it is people that took their FREC 1 course somewhere else and now they are looking for help to pass the Florida real estate exam.

     When they start looking for help with the Florida real estate exam, they find my real estate math videos on You Tube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-J6kid1FTs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUyBcLU3Ccx-ZxAyemcXWd1w  The videos are free.  The real estate math problems on the videos are on the Florida real estate exam.  There are eleven free videos.  If you are taking the state exam soon, watch them all.

     After watching the videos, many people call Kathy at 407 822 3926 and ask her about the Exam Manual.  This book is the best study aid available for passing  the Florida real estate exam.  This book was written by Linda Crawford.  Linda is a real estate instructor at the University of Florida.  When you fail the Florida real estate exam, they give you a breakdown of what is on the exam.  It looks a lot like the table of contents in the exam manual.

     If you want to pass the Florida real estate exam, you have to study Florida stuff.  If you find us first, we will teach you what is on the Florida real estate exam. Contact us at www.climerrealestateschool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment