Best Real Estate Class in Orlando and Florida
The Climer School of Real Estate
There are many reasons why The Climer School of Real Estate has the Best Real Estate Class.
Only The Climer School of Real Estate has the PASS F.A.S.T.™ System
|Only The Climer School of Real Estate has our PASS F.A.S.TTM System|
Yes, only The Climer School of Real Estate has our trademarked and patent pending PASS F.A.S.T.™ System and Technology that was specifically designed to help adult students who are taking a class that leads into a multiple choice-based state licensing examination, pass their state exam faster and easier.
Our unique PASS F.A.S.T.™ was designed by head instructor Andy Brown, the Director of Education and Training.
Andy has over 30 years of experience and Training in teaching adult learners. His unique spectrum of experience includes very traditional as well as non-traditional methods, techniques, and philosophies.
All the Climer School of Real Estate’s Instructors are trained in the PASS F.A.S.T.™ System for their students.
PASS F.A.S.T.™ System uses a unique teaching methodology of 12 Categories for our Pre-License students that includes:
- Not Teaching Ahead
- Not Over-Teaching
- Not focusing on Real Life
- Not fall in love with a topic or unit
- Teaching from the Top Down
- Effective Board Management
- Teach to the LCD
- Teach Using the Climer School of Real Estate’s PASS F.A.S.T.™ Tips and Tricks
- Continual Verbal, Physical, and Psychological Positive Reinforcement
- Easy to assimilate same words and phrases repetition
- Adult Learning Theories
- Neuro-Linguistic Sublimatics™ (NLS™)
- Storytelling and Humor
The Climer School of Real Estate instructors are trained in 50 Key Concepts within the 14 Categories our PASS F.A.S.T.™ System and Neuro-Linguistic Sublimatics™.
Unfortunately, this is where the proprietary nature of our PASS F.A.S.T™ System and Technology really begins. As such, I can’t go into it any further.
The consistency of these 50 Key Concepts is why our Real Estate class is the best Real Estate class in Florida. Our main campus is Orlando so our Main Campus Real Estate class in is the best Real Estate class Orlando. However, we are expanding throughout the state as well.
|The Climer School of Real Estate has the Best Students!|
The Climer School of Real Estate is not teaching the Real Estate classes like all the other schools in the state. Did you know that all you have to do to get a Real Estate Instructors License is apply and pass an exam? If you have a Real Estate instructor’s license and you are now qualified to stand up in front of a group of paying students and read the textbook to them? Did you know that this allows you to call yourself a Real Estate instructor? Did you know that you can now market yourself is the best Real Estate instructor in Florida? Did you know that if you’re a broker, you don’t even have to pass the Real Estate instructor’s license state exam? All you have to do is apply and they will give it to you? Did you know that Real Estate schools’ instructors are not scrutinized as much as Real Estate licensee applicants? Did you know why we advise against most of the online real estate classes out there? It is our opinion that most of them are just taking your money.
Most people do not realize any of this. This is the main reason why choosing the right Real Estate school is so important.
There are some Real Estate licensee Facebook groups. Occasionally, somebody will ask, “Who is the best Real Estate school?”
I am thrilled when somebody asked this publicly. I love this. 80% of the responses are emphatically the Climer School of Real Estate. Many times, there all close to 200 responses from the Real Estate community. The other 20% is a mix of many of the other schools available.
|Many other Real Estate Professionals recommend The Climer School of Real Estate|
I think this 20% shows a phenomenon that some people call cult of personality. Since those students have nothing else to compare to, the psychological buy-in is that their school is the best. If they had attended our school, there would be no question for them.
If everyone out there knew about how different and how wonderful the Climer School of Real Estate really is, I believe we would put all the other schools out of business.
The Climer School of Real Estate is really that different.
Our Real Estate class is really that different.
99.9% of our students love the way we do our Real Estate class. This is the group that we choose to focus on. We understand that you cannot make everyone happy. We are okay with that.
But for those individuals who chosen and trusted us with their time and their money, and for some a career changing decision, and for others a life changing decision and the moment, we will be doing things the way that we do things. The way that 999 people out of 1,000 love, value, and appreciate.
|You will LOVE The Climer School of Real Estate!|